Announcements and Important Events
HS Fall Sports Impact Tests
Who takes the impact tests?
- All 9th and 11th grade athletes
- Anyone who is new to the team or school
- Anyone who did not play a sport last year for the school
- If you have any impact test questions, please email Elizabeth Hoffecker (email@example.com)
All student-athletes must bring their school issued chromebook/laptop to take the test.
If you don’t have your school issued chromebook/laptop yet, please bring your own device if you can. If you don’t have a device, you will be taking the impact test in one of the labs (the trainers will direct you in this case).
On the day of your test, meet at the door by the training room in the courtyard, the athletic trainers will take everybody to the cafeteria.
HS Football (grades 10-12)- July 29th in the cafeteria, 1st group at 7am & 2nd group at 8:30 am. Groups should be the same as your regular practice time assigned by the coaches.
HS Cheerleading (grades 9-12)- July 29th 9:45am in the cafeteria
HS Volleyball (grades 9-12)- July 29th 4pm cafeteria
HS Girls soccer (grades 9-12)- August 10th 8:15am cafeteria
HS Field Hockey (grades 9-12)- August 10th 9:30am in the cafeteria
HS Boys soccer (grades 9-12)- August 10th 10:30am cafeteria
Makeup Date (all sports)- August 12th 10am cafeteria
Freshmen FB (grade 9)- August 24th 10am cafeteria
- Impact tests are not required for cross-country, golf and tennis